Jays Foods specialise in the Importing and distribution of continental cakes and biscuits. They are a fast growing
ambitious company and having a web site would take them up a level against their local competitors.
'58 ALL' came along side them to :
- Design a food brochure
- Map new reference numbers to all their stock
- Create a new web site and maintenance toolkit
- Hardware recommendation & purchase
- Office Network
- Office file server infrastucture
- Backup strategy & Disaster recovery plan
- PDA tariff advice and guidance
- Sales reps. PDA web order form
- Web based sales order management system
The brochure had to be turned around in a matter of days ready for the IFE05 exhibition. This was a hugh success and
is now also being distributed to their existing and potential customers.
Their new web site contains :
A categories catalog of stock available
A link to multimap.co.uk for directions to the warehouse
A web maintenance toolkit to allow Jays to update the information and pictures
The main web site also conforms to the Disability Discrimination Act 2004 by including accessibility features
for changing colour schemes and font sizes.